piątek, 13 grudnia 2019

End of the decade

On December 31, the next period of history will end. During this time, everything changed.
The greatest music stars such as Aretha Franklin and Roxette have left this world. At the same time, we were blessed with more musical talents, such as Jorja Smith, Ella Mai and H.E.R.
Much more animal species are on the verge of disappearance. An example is vaquita or Gulf of California porpoise.
We abandoned the solarium for good, from which we were leaving looking like greaves and destroying our skin. Plucking eyebrows went into oblivion as well.
People finally began to educate themselves in the field of ecology, and politicians are slowly countering global warming.

As for myself, I learned patience and peace of mind. I started to attend yoga classes regularly to calm down and relax. I stopped analyzing everything, but I didn't stop thinking. I met the most wonderful people I could have dreamed of and I manage to maintain friendship with them. I began to understand my parents and eliminated the intergenerational barrier.

There are still a lot of things that I need to work on and I hope to be able to meet my next goals in the coming years. We, as humanity, also have something to focus on. And of course, I'm talking about a campaign of empathy, tolerance and mutual understanding.

I hope that the next years will bring more good and light to our lives.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Is karma a bitch?

Karma is a term that has already become a permanent feature in the dictionary of most people. This philosophy of life, which originated in t...