wtorek, 10 grudnia 2019

3 things I'm bad at

1. Making popcorn

Literally, every attempt is a failure. Although I read the instructions carefully before inserting into the microwave (sometimes even twice), I will never set the right time and power. I have wondered many times how can I be so hopeless in such a banal activity. Of course, this is the first thing that came to my mind because I just made the same mistake again. I will probably burn this house someday...

2. Taking care of my plants

I love to surround myself with greenery (once I even painted the walls of my room that color). Our surroundings are more beautiful, lively and the oxygen content produced by our friends is higher. However, despite all my efforts, none of the plants can stay with me for longer. At some point they need a curative leave under my mother's watchful eye.

3. Treating my addiction to Bridget Jones

Some addictions go on from generation to generation. And so it is in that case, because both me and my mother love Bridget, a true-born English woman. We must watch the first two parts of her adventures at least twice a year - without it the year is not complete! We also have a weak spot for Mark Darcy, but who hasn't...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Is karma a bitch?

Karma is a term that has already become a permanent feature in the dictionary of most people. This philosophy of life, which originated in t...