środa, 11 marca 2020

How to spend your free time creatively?

Spring is the time of the year when I try to slow down the pace and at least for a while take a break from the daily routine and monotony. Depending on how much free time I have managed to get, what mood I am in and what the weather outside, my ways to relax and recharge my batteries are different. Most of them can be arranged for free or with a small amount of money.
1. Board games
I am lucky that my childhood didn't consist of playing computer games and looking at a computer screen, tablet or smartphone for hours. In my time, you used to play cards and board games and spend afternoons and evenings like this. Every child knew what 'war', 'Chinese' or 'checkers' were. Nowadays board games go through a second youth. Their range is so wide that everyone will find something for themselves.
2. Adult coloring books
I'd like to write to you about something I discovered relatively recently. Adult coloring books are now a hit in the United States. As it turns out, it is one of the ways of dealing with stress. Looking at Empik I was shocked to see a whole shelf filled with these coloring books. I didn't think that a drawing book and a pack of crayons could help to reduce stress, relax and switch off. And yet! Additionally, it is very addictive and you can really calm down and relax.
3. Shared cooking
When I have more time than usual, I like to "take it out" in the kitchen. Cooking is my passion, that's why it's on this list. In my free time I can afford to prepare dishes that I simply don't have time for during the week. Besides, preparing delicious dishes for my loved ones makes me very happy.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Is karma a bitch?

Karma is a term that has already become a permanent feature in the dictionary of most people. This philosophy of life, which originated in t...