środa, 9 października 2019

My childhood passion

Once upon a time, I had a dream.
And this dream made me create my first blog account.
I was fascinated by literature for as long as I can remember. Wherever I went, I had a book with me, and every summer I read the whole series of ,,Anne of Green Gables". My dream was to become a writer, though half as popular and good in her craft as Lucy Maud Montgomery.
I set up a blog and started publishing stories previously written. Nowadays, I notice considerable inspiration from the writing style of Catherynne M. Valente or Charlotte Brontë and less glorious terms taken from Stephenie Meyer. However, it is important that my blog has gained its followers. Unfortunately, the blogger's career quickly got boring. I felt this wasn't for me. I was drawn to a sheet of paper and a pencil.
I had to wait a little longer for my dream publication, because it only took place during my high school education. My pen became sharper then and the local newspaper appreciated it. I received a lot of support from my Polish teacher who I still keep in touch with.
I finally gave up writing in college. I had no more time to continue this time-consuming and arduous passion. I hope that in the future I will be able to return to writing. I miss it.

3 komentarze:

  1. Oh no, this is sad! You MUST try again. Perhaps this blog could revive your passion for writing? I certainly hope so. Enjoy blogging! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Hi, Ola! The books written by L.M. Montgomery are also some of my favorites:) It's good to know that I'm not the only one who didn't forget about them after elementary school, in my opinion they're great for people at all ages:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Is karma a bitch?

Karma is a term that has already become a permanent feature in the dictionary of most people. This philosophy of life, which originated in t...